Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you guys using? Mine shit the bed and now I think it would be cool to have an alarm clock that also displayed the temperature, which would be good when the riding season starts. So far I have found a couple but they all have these weird projector beams on them. Are people really that lazy that they can't just look to see what time it is, they need it projected right in front of their face?
Plus, that projector contraption looks pretty big and my side table really doesn't have that much space on it with all the damn sport bike mags I read.
So what are you guys using. I just started looking on-line but there seem to be millions of these things and I need a starting point. Thanks:dance

Price range: 30-40 bucks

What I found so far:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7331327&type=product&id=1118845047581

thanks again

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^I use a cell as a back-up and it is deff the best alarm clock there is. I ended up buying this one:

It was cheap, and didn't look like complete shit, so I picked it up. 25 bucks, not bad I think.

Someone can delete this thread now, thanks:beer

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
I got one of these, it doubles as a cell phone. Very durable for when the alarm goes off in the morning, and you launch it across the room.
Waterproof too, hehe.

·
2,452 Posts
I would has said you could use capt. as an alarm clock... every morning he could poke you with no L-BE....
(so ghey)

and then he could tell your temp with his probe

·
2,452 Posts
i know....

i had to get back at Brad... sorry diddy for you being apart of it but i owed Brad 1

·
2,452 Posts
Kelevra said:
hahahaha, I got in on the Edit right as he made that post last night, lollz
damn now you know how to edit without leaving your name (finger prints)

you are a real dirty rat

·
2,452 Posts
yeah i know its easy for yall to do it... but its bad for us cause we dont know who and when yall do it....

·
2,452 Posts
you would smile

·
2,452 Posts
so why dont you use your powers anyway?

lets move over to the bored thead so we can give the thread back

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
so why dont you use your powers anyway?