Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is a issed off rant that i want to let looooooooooooose...... sorry if this doesnt make sense but hell it doesn't to me(nos4u) well here is the problem that i'm having right now..... i just found out that my grandparnets are coming to canada...little history lesson--> (my grandparents are very old and guess what shouldnt fly across the ocean but my fuckin bitch aunt wants them to.) so i asked them why didn't u come to my wedding when i asked u to but u? and the response i got was "well your grandpa was very sick and couldn't make the trip" ..ok.............Now i just found out that my fucken aunt somehow got them to travel across the ocean disregarding their own wellbeing. I don't know how I should take this. can anybody give me their insight...

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Your aunt is a control freak
and most likely feels that she is more important. (not knowing her that is my assumption, but again because I live in Canada I know how self absorbed people are here)

Your Grandparents should not go to Canada it is buried underneath five foot of snow, any family reunion should take place in warmer climate. (Florida or Cali(take your pick)
)

·
Members
5,173 Posts
I'm with R1Lover on this one. Most likely they are old and wise and can make their own decisions and if they can't and have mental issues then i'm sure the airlines will stop them or say something. Enjoy them while they are there like R1Lover said. They might have other reasons for coming (see you mostly) or a number of issues, but trust them and enjoy them while they are there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.