Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife had a doctors appointment today for the baby. Shes is still 6 weeks from the delivery date. They were doing the examination when she went into labor.
She called me and I flew home and grabbed the bag and headed to the hospital. 5:02 PM we had our little boy Skyler Layne Rees.
6 weeks early, 6 lbs 2 oz's.
He's doing OK, spending the night in NICU for observation but they say theres no problems and all should be well.

My partner, Greg, will be taking care of TrackStar for a few days so those of you who have outstanding orders...no worries everything is on time.

·
2,452 Posts
a boy. congrats man... you make me wanna cry...

·
Site Sponsor
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Theres already 3 in the garage. One Pocket bike, 1 CRF50 (with a big bore kit) and a YSR50.

My other son is the reigning Utah State SuperMoto champ in the 6-12 year old class, he was 6 when he won it. Trust me, I'm going to give Earl hayden a run for his money.

This is him laying the smackdown on some big kids on bigger bikes.

·
139 Posts
Hey that little guy is super cute... his head looks like it'll fit nicely in a helmet someday and your other son looks like he's a pro, great position and lookin through the turn haha congrats on the new addition to your family

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Congrats man............got 2 girls. Don't know if I dare try again. J/K were going to have one more soon. 3strikes and you're out I guess.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts