Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not yet but pretty much. I leave my client today at lunch for the 4hr drive home, then Im off work tomorrow to pack and get ready and then... IM HEADED TO BRAZIL ON SAT:beer:cool

Hell yes, I need this.....

·
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Captain Squid said:
Sweet! How long you staying?
10 Days. Headed down for a friends wedding.. It should be one helluva time.

Putty said:
Yes, I am coming for free food and gifts. Good thing I live close with 15" of snow coming.
Im just hoping I dont run into any problems with my flights... that would blow ass..

·
236 Posts
flounder said:
10 Days. Headed down for a friends wedding.. It should be one helluva time.

Im just hoping I dont run into any problems with my flights... that would blow ass..
Bring me back a nice hispanic woman. Squeeze her in your suitcase.

·
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pedro said:
Bring me back a nice hispanic woman. Squeeze her in your suitcase.
My favorite internet stalker... Long time no talk man.. whats up? You going to go out to pony on sat for the race and hooters wings?

I cant wait to see what your bike looks like with the new paint this year... I hear it looks pretty sweet.

·
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah Im pretty excited about it.. I head out on Sat and will be in San Paulo on Sunday morning. ( Its something crazy like a 12-14 hr flight) Its supposed to be in the 80's there right now and considering we are supposed to be getting snow, I think Im headed in the right direction.

·
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I plan on getting as many pics as possible. We will be right on a the coast outside of San Paulo in a place called Guaruja which is just south of Pele's house..
We ended up getting some 4-5 story house on a peninsula that everyone is staying in..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts