Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Yeah yeah, well you wouldn't know what it was unless you opened it.
I just know Sara's mind, she's on several boards I'm on too..

If you get the chance to meet her do it. She's even better looking in person if that were possible, and quite the sweetheart..

·
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kelevra said:
Homophobe much?
I was poking fun at the guys who opened a thread labeled for women.. seems there were more guys than gals in there posting. "Homophobe"? No, but I don't need to justify myself to you, you don't know shit about me...

·
Level 7 awesome
32,958 Posts
R4Ltony said:
I was poking fun at the guys who opened a thread labeled for women.. seems there were more guys than gals in there posting. "Homophobe"? No, but I don't need to justify myself to you, you don't know shit about me...
Well ya kinda have to check on things (everything) being a mod.......and I just thought it would be funny to post up something

·
And, Here, We, Go...
7,164 Posts
R4Ltony said:
Oh come on now Tony, no need to get riled, I didn't being you called me a ****, lollz, it's all in fun..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.