1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Brahptimus Prime
22,678 Posts
RLover said:
I think those are going to be hotter then a nice perf'd jacket...

Just unzip the top a little when it heats up...

But I don't ride if it's over 90 here anyway... call me old... but sweating my ass off in 110 heat is not my idea of fun....
come to PHX.. you get stuck in traffic with a leather jacket on and you want to just fall over.

·
Premium Member
8,076 Posts
Ya I bet, I was riding up in Tahoe last year in the middle of summer - (it stays cool up there all summer) I normally head home early before it gets hot here in the valley, well that day I stayed late and had to ride in traffic for about 25 minutes at 105........ I thought I was going to passout on the bike.

·
1,142 Posts
I have a Dianese body armor suit that I use in the summer a lot. It cools pretty well. I wear a t-shirt under it then a shirt over it. Can get a little sweaty under the spine pad but not nearly as bad at a stop light as the Joe Rocket summer jacket I have.
Orlando doesn't hit tripple didgets often but we have like a BILLION % humidity.

Josh

PS. the armor makes you look like your the Hulk.

·
2,462 Posts
we wear that stuff out my way... but we stunt when we wear that so its not the same....

and keep in mind thats for dirt bikes (overall)

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,030 Posts
Those suits are for dirtbikes. Probally not to good in case of a fall. I think I would rather take my chances in a light summer jacket without the liner in. Or be smart and hope in your cage with some a/c blowin.

·
2,462 Posts
NOS-Nelson said:
You have my permission to ride nekkid.
I have to get a picture of me on a stand up with my ass showing this summer... I keep hearing of the stories of my friends doing it. i got to do it but have a picture to go along with my memories/stories

·
2,462 Posts
-------------------------

as for the jacket... they work for slow speeds but not to be riding hard...

Oh and Mike, How much weight do you lose in a day with those leathers on?

NOS-Nelson said:
Damnit Anthony I don't want to see your ass.

I know, but hey you got to see it when i tell my story.... (no ****)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.