Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Icon Hooligan gloves... discontinued I believe and they have the redchrome knuckles... $50. ($80. new) I'll post pics if ya'll want to see them. they're nice, too nice for stunting.

and I have a joe rocket speedmaster jacket..... Awesome jacket comes with a good venting and cooling system, the zipper in the back for the speedmaster road racing pants to attach(not included)... aerodynamic racing hump, removable liner, removable ce approved armor. genuinely bad ass leather jacket... I didn't clean it up for the pics, so you can get an honest idea what it is... it's quality item and well taken care of.

I sold my Aprilia, it doesn't match any of my other bikes... and it's not a good fit for a stunter jacket.

I love it! I got a great deal, and I paid $450. new for it..
make me an offer and I'll take a look... any reasonable offer or maybe even reasonable trade would be entertained.

I need some Icon field armor, but it can't be used and stretched out since I'm a skinny bastard! I want an airbrush set up..... um.... I got alot of guns... guns are always good...... um.... cash!!!! LOL just ideas, but I know someone needs this jacket more than my closet does!

[email protected]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some pics of those gloves.... somebody buy em up please!

That $50 is shipping included to anywhere in the continental us, and you can see what I paid for them(minus tax) since this is the original packaging from Icon! And I only wore them like once... so I can't advertise them as new, although they are!
You can notice the strings still hanging off from where they tied off the ends of the aramid thread during stiching them up from the factory! This is usually the stuff that you immediately take you lighter and burn down on a new pair of shoes and or leather jacket when you get it home....these are so new I had never had a chance to do that.. the leather is still all stiff! and for the most parts these are new, I just can't call them that cuz I wore them once. I need some new MX gloves for stunting, so buy em up please!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
any chance for on a trade for my sixsixone's? i used them last summer for maybe a dozen times? the rubber grips on the middle finger and pointer finger are nice for brake and clutch grabs.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP... never guess what I found under the rear seat in my van! hahaha it was this pair of new Icon Hooligan gloves that I still have!
Bump for a nice christmas gift for someone!!

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts