Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody i went to get a custom map today and this is what came out. I was hoping for a little more but the guys at the dealership sayd that alot of guys manipulate their dynos to make them show more hp. The shop i went to has a very good reputation so i dont think they were bullshiting me, but i cant be sure since i dont know to much about this stuff.

BUT the owner did sayd i made a good 5 to 8 more horsepower than he expected :biggrin which makes me happy.

My best friend who owns a 1098s (with full termi pipes) went with me and i guess a good 1098s (with pipes) makes 148 on their dyno which really shut him up.

i dont know if this is good or not but im happy opinions are appreciated.

forgot the mods duuuuuuhhhh

full leo vince exhaust
PC3
BMC race filter
Factory pro V-stacks
switchable TRE

·
905 Posts
Those are good numbers compared to the K6's ive seen on the dyno.

A V-twin isn't going to make the HP of an inline 4. Check his torque out.

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
outofmydepth said:
Those are good numbers compared to the K6's ive seen on the dyno.

A V-twin isn't going to make the HP of an inline 4. Check his torque out.
his were 84 and mine is 84.4 so hes fucking pissed we had a 2 hour drive home and i keept teasing the shit out of him haha now some ohlins forks and shock and new wheels and i can handle his bike in the twisties too

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
meenbeemer said:
his were 84 and mine is 84.4 so hes fucking pissed we had a 2 hour drive home and i keept teasing the shit out of him haha now some ohlins forks and shock and new wheels and i can handle his bike in the twisties too
I bet it's a beast to ride.......and just cause you get ohlins forks, a shock and new wheels won't automatically mean you outrun him....hell go to a trackday and learn some things

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Captain Squid said:
I bet it's a beast to ride.......and just cause you get ohlins forks, a shock and new wheels won't automatically mean you outrun him....hell go to a trackday and learn some things
signed up for nesba already but sice its wisconsin i have to wait til april for the first trackday :thumbdown which also means that i dont know how it rides with the new parts and map for a while

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
That sucks putting a bunch of stuff on then having to wait to ride it. I've been there many times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts