Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BLK CBR
Joined
·
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
That think looks freakin sweet! That's an awesome video.

I wish I could ride a track like that, and I have that same exact Dainese suit.
the boy has some skills and doesnt mind backing it in......
 

·
BLK CBR
Joined
·
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
yeah he does have some skills. I didn't mean I wish I could ride that good, although I wish I could back it in like that on purpose.


I just meant I wish I could ride a track that nice.
i wish for both.........
 

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
Looks like we have a new player. As a dirtbiker by heart and having a buddy that own a KTM dealership we have heard of this coming for a while. CANNOT wait till it hits the floor. And yes I would love to back it in like that. He makes it look so easy..... but yet it is so hard.
 

·
BLK CBR
Joined
·
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was toying with the idea of buying a twin as well as the gixxer, i think we may have one worthy now, cant wait for the demo..........
 

·
And, Here, We, Go...
Joined
·
8,017 Posts
Nate749 said:
Looks like we have a new player. As a dirtbiker by heart and having a buddy that own a KTM dealership we have heard of this coming for a while. CANNOT wait till it hits the floor. And yes I would love to back it in like that. He makes it look so easy..... but yet it is so hard.
A bud of mine just opened a KTM dlr here on Long Island last Summer. I went to the NYCity motorcycle show, too bad it wasn't there. It's going to be a great bike, I wouldn't be suprised if it's in the 15-16K range like the Ducati, of course I'm just guessing..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
Kelevra said:
A bud of mine just opened a KTM dlr here on Long Island last Summer. I went to the NYCity motorcycle show, too bad it wasn't there. It's going to be a great bike, I wouldn't be suprised if it's in the 15-16K range like the Ducati, of course I'm just guessing..
Really ? Where abouts? I was looking at a ktm a few years ago (motard) and i was basically told from the dealer that it's a bitch to order parts.
 

·
And, Here, We, Go...
Joined
·
8,017 Posts
cfrass66 said:
Really ? Where abouts? I was looking at a ktm a few years ago (motard) and i was basically told from the dealer that it's a bitch to order parts.
It's that guy Dave I was telling you about in Smithtown, he's a KTM dlr. Right now he's got DBikes there, SMoto's are on there way. There is really only a limited amount of SM's coming to any KTM dlr, I mean like several is what I was told last week.. Parts? Your dead on, really a pain in the ass..
 

·
BLK CBR
Joined
·
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no parts problems over this side of the world, the forrests are orange. there is just not many of the ktm dealers my way who are v twin dealers which sux, coz i wanna test ride one........
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top