Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
That think looks freakin sweet! That's an awesome video.

I wish I could ride a track like that, and I have that same exact Dainese suit.
the boy has some skills and doesnt mind backing it in......

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
yeah he does have some skills. I didn't mean I wish I could ride that good, although I wish I could back it in like that on purpose.

I just meant I wish I could ride a track that nice.

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
yeah he does have some skills. I didn't mean I wish I could ride that good, although I wish I could back it in like that on purpose.

I just meant I wish I could ride a track that nice.
i wish for both.........

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Looks like we have a new player. As a dirtbiker by heart and having a buddy that own a KTM dealership we have heard of this coming for a while. CANNOT wait till it hits the floor. And yes I would love to back it in like that. He makes it look so easy..... but yet it is so hard.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
I just looked up the bike it's putting out 155hp and 88tq Vtwin powerplant.

Looks like it will be a hell of a bike... wonder what the price tag will be on it..

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was toying with the idea of buying a twin as well as the gixxer, i think we may have one worthy now, cant wait for the demo..........

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Well it might be added to the future list of considerations depending on the price tag. But just looking at the instrument cluster on that thing it doesn't look cheap.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Nate749 said:
Looks like we have a new player. As a dirtbiker by heart and having a buddy that own a KTM dealership we have heard of this coming for a while. CANNOT wait till it hits the floor. And yes I would love to back it in like that. He makes it look so easy..... but yet it is so hard.
A bud of mine just opened a KTM dlr here on Long Island last Summer. I went to the NYCity motorcycle show, too bad it wasn't there. It's going to be a great bike, I wouldn't be suprised if it's in the 15-16K range like the Ducati, of course I'm just guessing..

·
Registered
393 Posts
Kelevra said:
A bud of mine just opened a KTM dlr here on Long Island last Summer. I went to the NYCity motorcycle show, too bad it wasn't there. It's going to be a great bike, I wouldn't be suprised if it's in the 15-16K range like the Ducati, of course I'm just guessing..
Really ? Where abouts? I was looking at a ktm a few years ago (motard) and i was basically told from the dealer that it's a bitch to order parts.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
cfrass66 said:
Really ? Where abouts? I was looking at a ktm a few years ago (motard) and i was basically told from the dealer that it's a bitch to order parts.
It's that guy Dave I was telling you about in Smithtown, he's a KTM dlr. Right now he's got DBikes there, SMoto's are on there way. There is really only a limited amount of SM's coming to any KTM dlr, I mean like several is what I was told last week.. Parts? Your dead on, really a pain in the ass..

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no parts problems over this side of the world, the forrests are orange. there is just not many of the ktm dealers my way who are v twin dealers which sux, coz i wanna test ride one........

·
905 Posts
I know a guy that has a deposit down on one. Expecting delivery in April i think. I think he said all of this years delivery to Aust. are already sold. So you might have to wait a while for a demo!

·
Registered
393 Posts
outofmydepth said:
I know a guy that has a deposit down on one. Expecting delivery in April i think. I think he said all of this years delivery to Aust. are already sold. So you might have to wait a while for a demo!
Where are you from?

How much are they going for?

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
cfrass66 said:
Where are you from?

How much are they going for?
Oz=Australia.
outofmydepth: Is it like Europe over there, when bikes cost $4-6,000USD, more?
I know in Europe they get slammed with the VAT (value added tax), which basically sucks..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts