Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I just got my first Laptop last night. (Toshiba Satellite A215) I know all Laptop Batts drain pretty Fast, but mine lasts around 15 mins or so... wtf? :eek:his that normall? Should I just look into an extended Battery ( do they even make them? ) As you might of noticed, I am Fairly computer-illiterate. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Chriscrct said:
Alright, I just got my first Laptop last night. (Toshiba Satellite A215) I know all Laptop Batts drain pretty Fast, but mine lasts around 15 mins or so... wtf? :eek:his that normall? Should I just look into an extended Battery ( do they even make them? ) As you might of noticed, I am Fairly computer-illiterate. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Most last 2-3 hours when fully charged. If this is a new laptop/battery you prolly need to charge it over night..?

·
1,691 Posts
The real question is...what were you doing with those 15 minutes?

If you were playing a game that uses a bunch of memory and has complex graphics, then yeah, that thing will die REALLY fast.

If you're just dicking around on the net with the brightness toned down a bit it will last a couple of hours.

·
139 Posts
Yeah or running the DVD player will drink up all the juice... I had to return my bats cuz of that problem and the ones I got back still only last about 1.5 hours playin dvds... so I can hardly get through most.

·
Registered
322 Posts
mine can last a while ( mac book pro ), atleast a whole movie on an airplane.......i think you should return battery and let the first initial charge, charge for 24 hrs.......bottom line is i don't care what your doing on the laptop for 15 minutes.......battery still should not drain that fast..........DEFECTIVE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts