Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ I talked to this chick today.... a website I get alot of these images from is a forum dedicated to pictures pretty much. And she was on there bitching about her pictures being shared without people subscribing to her site. And I told her no one (or at least no one with a brain) is going to sign up and pay 39.00 a month to see pictures when we can just find them for free with google. She was trying to sweet talk me and say she would give me private web cam shows and show me what I was missing. I told her Sarah probably wouldn't like that, plus I can get the real thing and not pay for it. She was so pissed.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
haha Yeah really......don't pose for pics and post them on the web if you don't want EVERYONE seeing them for free. All it takes is one person to pay the fee and the whole world see's them 10 min later

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Captain Squid said:
haha Yeah really......don't pose for pics and post them on the web if you don't want EVERYONE seeing them for free. All it takes is one person to pay the fee and the whole world see's them 10 min later
Yeah... I'll be damned if I ever pay to see pictures.
I only have been to the strip club 2 or 3 times... and that was closer to when I was 18ish.... Paying to see women just doesn't do anything for me. Especially when I have the ability to interact with them in real life without paying. I can just hump Sarah for free if she's in the mood.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
I only have been to the strip club 2 or 3 times... and that was closer to when I was 18ish.... Paying to see women just doesn't do anything for me. Especially when I have the ability to interact with them in real life without paying. I can just hump Sarah for free if she's in the mood.
I know what ya mean man..........I've never really understood strip clubs either but they make the $$$$ from dumbasses cause there's millions of them out there

·
3,306 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
when have i ever NOT been in the mood?

1 - 20 of 228 Posts