Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to create some LED turn signals for my pegs since my integrated one's are shit to see at night. here are the pics and vids. they are pretty damn bright and took me maybe 15 bucks for everything, that's buying the led's, shrink tubing, liquid tape, and other things i had around the house. Give me your thought on what you think of them. i have no worries about strength cuz i don't let fatties ride....LOL

Here's the site that gave me the play by play on how to do this.
http://www.dikkydo.com/pegs/pegs.htm

Vids:
Left: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29664143
Right: it's the same as the left basically.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
At least it will help you stand out at night...not a bad idea. I hope each led isn't every color of the rainbow though LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
i Helped rican with these and i have to say i liked the look,It is really visible from the back and you now dont have to worry about not being seen.
Hopefully he can post a vid of the other bike we worked on that night.That was a nice install.

·
2,452 Posts
okay where is the night pictures?

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll have to take some tomorrow, since it apparently needs a bath. The thing about that is that i actually ride my bike and don't let it sit in the garage. i'll snap them tomorrow def. though and no they are no rainbow colored, bastids. the video is up there too, to prove they are amber only

·
731 Posts
Nice job that looks very cool .

·
Registered
322 Posts
rican1884 said:
i'll have to take some tomorrow, since it apparently needs a bath. The thing about that is that i actually ride my bike and don't let it sit in the garage. i'll snap them tomorrow def. though and no they are no rainbow colored, bastids. the video is up there too, to prove they are amber only
:biggrin

1 - 20 of 24 Posts