Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Is it a full system or a slip-on? It looks like it's going to be LOUD!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a slip on i asked the guy who made it supposedly its not that loud (From others who have it) around 100bd at 6000

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
I dont like how it looks but that just my opnion too skinny and probly is super loud

·
Registered
281 Posts
i personally like loud pipes but everyone is different. looks like a growler if they are the same money id get a growler but if not id rock that pipe its got a nice sound or atleast i think it does

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
suds1485 said:
its 280 for the satin black 350 for the carbon fiber
hmmm, alot cheaper than the growler for sure. What's it made out of? The growler is so high because of what it's made out of and because they aren't a huge company. But if that thing sounds half as good as a growler for that price, I guess you can't go wrong

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

High Flow Perforated Core:
We use a 304 stainless steel 57.15mm (2.25") high flow core for most of our applications. Our extensive research and development of dyno tested flow analysis and sound absorbtion charactoristics were considered before final selection of the "Perfect Core". The High Flow Core diameter and percentage of "Open Area" result in an amazing, race inspired, deep mellow exhaust note with optimum flow and performance.

Stage One:
50 Micron Stainless Steel Wire mesh is used as a pre-filter/Sound Absorbsion layer to increase the longevity of the soft woven fiber insulation. This layer prohibits sound barrier packing blowout and other issues associated with direct exhaust gas pressure and heat.

Stage Two:
LevelOne Racing, Ltd. uses some of the highest rated sound absorbtion materials available. Our sound material is 100% pure fiber that assures insulation and sound efficiency during extended exposure to elevated temperatures. The sound material is safe to handle and posseses a unique cotton like touch and feel. Proof Is in the Sound: The most amazing feature of our densly packed sound absorbtion material is the Deep Mellow Race Tone all of our exhausts possess. There is no high frequency "whine", just a deep tone throughout the RPM band, you can hear the difference over the competition!

100% Carbon Fiber exterior:
LevelOne Racing utilizes high grade 100% carbon fiber tubing. We do not use glass fiber anywhere in our tubing. The first three layers are .25mm and the last Unfinished layer is .3mm providing an incredible total wall thickness of 1.05mm. Our Carbon Fiber sleeves are not Varnished or finished, the end product is a raw race finish.

6061 T6 or 6063 T5 Aluminum exterior:
The aluminum Canisters are made of high quality grade aluminum alloy. The high tensile strength, resistance to corrosion and lightweight shell, make our standard cans a great choice. Our solution to a standard exhaust canister is expensive, however, the quality and durability is obvious.

GP and Oval Three exhaust flanges:
Precision stamped and drawn 304 Stainless steel endcaps with our unique satin finish will provide years of corrosion free performance and looks. Our thin gauge end caps are extremely lightweight and durable.

·
39 Posts
I think it looks good... even tho its got a longer midpipe, at least the can isn't so bulky like some of those other exhausts. Can't beat that price either...

·
Members
5,173 Posts
I expect a lot more exhaust companies will be coming out with the smaller canisters in time. They have surely taken off

1 - 20 of 50 Posts