Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the new Scorpian helmet that maladin is wearing? anyone have pics?

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about KBC i am asking because i obviously need a new one after the crash at the track so ive been looking around

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
Verapakill said:
What about KBC i am asking because i obviously need a new one after the crash at the track so ive been looking around
I don't know what they weigh. I just know Tegan's Scorpion felt much heavier than my Shoei.

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i guess imma have to make a trip down to chapparal to feel them for my self

·
Registered
124 Posts
Shoei FTW. I have tried to find another helmet I like better than my X-11 and have not been able to. I need a new one soon and don't want to get the same helmet but I cannot for the life of me find one better.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Scorpions are a bit heavier, but not enough to have a sore neck from or be miserable in for a long ride. I consider them more comfortable than the other medium-cost brands. I tried Shoeis on, damn they're real light-weight and comfy. Until I can justify or afford them, I'll stick with Scorpion. Oh yeah, Scorpion leather jackets are good quality.

·
536 Posts
Evol-E said:
Shoei FTW. I have tried to find another helmet I like better than my X-11 and have not been able to. I need a new one soon and don't want to get the same helmet but I cannot for the life of me find one better.
I don't think I will find a better helmet unless Shoei comes out with a helmet to replace the X-11

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
That's the same model verapakill was looking for, Mladin rocks that helmet, altough I'm not sure if his entails the designs or just a solid white with stickers on it. I didn't get a very good look at it last race day.

·
536 Posts
I would think Mladins helmet did not come off the shelf, I'm thinking his are custom made and fitted

·
Registered
34 Posts
FWIW I have a brand new RF-1000 Shoei I will be selling, or trading for a new or like new RF-900. It is solid gloss black and size MED. It does not fit my head as well as my RF-900's do. I am only interested in a trade for another solid black with no graphics. I really like my RF-900's, they fit well and are all day comfy as well.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts