Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i atleast need a jacket. helmet and pants are preffered. gloves? does anyone have some old gear they don't use? i'm kinda lacking on funds. don't have 300 dollars for a jacket. thx

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
What size are you. I have a pair of black First Gear leather pants in perfect condition with hard knee armour, etc. (I'm keeping the matching jacket). I'm too fat to fit in them anymore. I've got a pair Frank thomas boots and various pairs of gloves I'd be willing to give you for free.

·
635 Posts
whats size are the pants Zippy... if they wont fit johnston, i might be interested in picking them up from you

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm. i will think about that. they do fit the 08 gixxer 600 color scheme. thats a plus. i'll see if i can throw some funds together here in a couple weeks. most my money is going to pay for this ninja though.

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
TJ Johnston said:
oh, that would be awesome! i'm about 6'1, 170 lbs. very athletic.
I'm 6' 1/2" and 180 lbs. The legs on the pants are for someone with skinny-ish legs.

Waist size is 32, I believe.

The boots are size 10

Gloves are large.

I also have a cool Joe Rocket textile jacket (large, I think).

I'll take some pics and post them up this week.

·
7,611 Posts
RLover said:
I have a pair of large MOTOGP gloves that are brand new for $50.00.

Here are a couple pics.

They run a hair small so I had to get the extra large and these were worn once for about 15 minutes.
those gloves are the shit. I got em bout a month ago from corey. I wont ride with out em now. I used to hate gloves too

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awesome! ya my gma just died, and i think my parents are getting between 120-150k $$. so i might be getting some funding pretty soon :/ hopefully

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
RLover said:
I have a pair of large MOTOGP gloves that are brand new for $50.00.

Here are a couple pics.

They run a hair small so I had to get the extra large and these were worn once for about 15 minutes.
Those MotoGP gloves are nice. Raced a few weekends with the exact same ones, crashed in them, and they held up super well. $50 is a great deal. I gave mine away to a buddy but secretly wish I'd kept them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yup, definatly hold them for me. i'm hoping i get around $20k from inheritance soon, so i will be getting my bike, and i need gloves and a jacket. that is if zippy /loans me the other stuff lol

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Here's the stuff. Joe Rocket Ballistic Jacket, Frank Thomas Boots, First Gear Leather Pants. Let me know, TJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hell ya! of course! that would be awesome thx zipp! by the way how do we get them here? umm i could try to see if i can scrounge some money for the shipping. how much is that btw?

626 South Tyler Road Wichita, KS

thats the closest P.O. to me

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
I'll throw the stuff in a box and have the guys at my office weight it and tell me how much. I'll also see if I have any extra gloves. What size do you wear?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not shipping! ptch. gah duh dude!
lol jaykay jaykay jkjk. no i was jw cuz joe rocket always has alot of different versions for the same thing. they look like 3.0 though

1 - 20 of 34 Posts