Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just bought a 2005 m50 and it needs a front wheel. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any other suzuki bikes that have the same type of wheel as the m50? Basically it's really difficult to find an inexpensive front wheel for this bike so I'm wondering if there are any other wheels out there that will fit without having to modify the front end... thanks for the help in advance! Stay safe out there!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum , Tell us more , About you , your bikes , where you ride .. Send pics ,

Try EBAY , And also look at Kawasaki for front wheels ....
Thanks for the advice buddy. I will definitely look into it. So far on eby I have found a few rims that look exactly like mine but not sure if they will fit or not. I just don't want to make a purchase and find out when the part gets here that it won't fit. I found a marauder wheel for only 60 bucks and I really want to get it but money is too tight to be making those kind of mistakes. So I guess it's back to the research stage to find out what will work and what won't. I'll upload pics when I finally get a wheel on her! Looking forward to being part of this community! Ride safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts