Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Corey,

I was looking for some carbon fibre pieces on your site and when I was looking at the Magical Racing stuff, there is two options, regular carbon fibre and Twill deep weave carbon fibre.
Now, I know what regular carbon fibre is. Could you tell me what Twill deep weave carbon fibre is and if it is any stronger or lighter etc?

Rob.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
basically the pattern you see in cf, it's much larger with twill. Not as many other brands match twill. The normal is like the akra carbon fiber. The twill is a very big pattern. Basically think of it as the pieces of cf are wider so the pattern looks like large pieces of cf inter-twining. I'll get a picture of comparing the two, but the regular carbon fiber is by far more popular and will match exhausts and other brands of cf.

·
750 Posts
thanks for clearing that up brudda:thumbup

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Corey

With the MR Undercowl, would you know if its the same on the ends as the OEM fairing? The reason im asking is because i have the 2 C/F panels from the Taylormade exhaust that attach to the ends of the bottom fairing.. I cant really see a clear pic of it anywhere.

Thanks

-Sab

·
Members
5,173 Posts
the very end of it is very different. it goes back farther then the oem piece and has a catch can there. I think it would work with nearly any exhaust except the taylormade

1 - 9 of 9 Posts