Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I turned 25 and finally have full coverage on my bike. Two months ago I called around getting prices on insurance and State Farm was the lowest at almost $4400 every six months. When the lady was talking to me she said "I see you are turning 25 on March 1st lets see what it will be then". Well I am now paying $296.97 every 6 months. That comes out to $49.49 a month. Thank you State farm.

·
Site Supporter
243 Posts
Dayum, how are you getting it that cheap???? I'm with State Farm and mines over 1K and I'm a MSF instructor to boot. Another good thing about State Farm......If you wreck on the track (Don't tell them you were racing) they will probably cover you!!!!!!

·
529 Posts
State Farm is great on taking care of customers both paying in and out, you just have to keep the record clean enough so they don't drop you. Wait till your 42 and paying $196/yr full coverage on a K8, you'll be smilin

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
RLover said:
It's because he is not in Cali

I'm 38, perfect record, great area, no tickets, no nothing on my record, I have 7 policies with state farm and I still pay about 325 or so every 6 months per bike.
Yeah... mine is over that per month.

·
Site Supporter
243 Posts
Hell, I'm 50, perfect record (have to for MSF) and have 5 policies through them. Guess San Dog is too close to Mexico!!!

·
536 Posts
My full coverage with additional liability is less than $49/month for the bike Yaa State Farm

·
1,691 Posts
GixerKat said:
Dayum, how are you getting it that cheap???? I'm with State Farm and mines over 1K and I'm a MSF instructor to boot. Another good thing about State Farm......If you wreck on the track (Don't tell them you were racing) they will probably cover you!!!!!!
Track days aren't considered racing because there is no money or points to be won.

I hear that price varies quite a bit by where you live. Mine is pretty good through statefarm and I haven't turned 25 yet.

·
536 Posts
Location plays a big roll with insurance cost NY (NYC and Metro area) and Cali are probably the highest rates in the country

·
Registered
281 Posts
State Farm Wanted A Left Nut From Me Lol They Wanted 257 Dollars A Month So I Went Through Progressive 37.50 A Month Ill Take That Over State Farm

1 - 20 of 40 Posts