05oaklandGSXR600: Post #101310.40%
Jixxer Josh: Post #1143.20%
Verapakill: Post #121310.40%
anthony: Post #1364.80%

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This one will end on march 22nd. To enter we need the following.

Your bike must be in the picture. You must have the word "MotoMummy" somewhere in the picture. You may only enter ONE picture. You can change the picture as the contest goes on, but on the 22nd you need to have the picture there that you want voted on.

On the 23rd VOTING will open and 7 days later the person with the most votes gets a 100 dollar coupon code to MotoMummy.com.

Post up your sexy, funny, family, or high end photography pictures, but remember you get one picture and you must say "MotoMummy" somewhere in the picture. Also it cannot be photoshopped in, there must be a sign, spray paint, use your imagination.

Enjoy and good luck guys!

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
new rules: You start the voting with 1 point for every person who enters AFTER you. So if 50 people enter and you're the first to enter. then you start with 49 votes already! A little incentive for getting your pic in quickly
you can always change your pic, but first ones to enter start with more votes...

Just to make things a little interesting

·
2,452 Posts
Beat This You Whores!!!!

Vote for me if you wanna get another rider off the street (sounding like a cheerleader)!!!! And on to a track (sounding like a broke drunk)

I want to say that i put alot of thought into this... I used my OWN art skills as well as MYSELF in the picture. When you vote i hope that you look at all the pictures and look at the creativity of all the pictures, and not just vote on whats simple....

By the way, this money will be used to help me get my bike ready for my FIRST trackday...

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts

No Booze needed try not to make a mess on your key boards guys

And as anthony says below Need parts also for my broked bike

Had to change it at the last minute

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
IMG_0211.JPG

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    224.1 KB Views: 5

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
still plenty of time, if you got your picture in sooner you would have started with more votes. slacker.
well damn

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.