Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Frikin work...........working daylight til dark, 70 degrees out today too:frown

·
301 Posts
My bike is off the road till 4/1. I have no regy, no insurance either. Got a refund for $383 off about $860 for the winter break. Well worth it to miss a couple days all winter. See you guys on the road after April 1st. Hey Wontom if you want the cover sooner text me and I'll let you know when Im around.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bear said:
My bike is off the road till 4/1. I have no regy, no insurance either. Got a refund for $383 off about $860 for the winter break. Well worth it to miss a couple days all winter. See you guys on the road after April 1st. Hey Wontom if you want the cover sooner text me and I'll let you know when Im around.
cool thanks homie!!

i love these fucking smiley guys!!
:lover:sex:poke:fawkdance:notworthy:cool:twisted:finger:dance:moon

i'll be out riding tomorrow at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon if anyone wants to join up. just gonna keep it local tho.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tsailo82 said:
cool thanks homie!!

i love these fucking smiley guys!!
:lover:sex:poke:fawkdance:notworthy:cool:twisted:finger:dance:moon

i'll be out riding tomorrow at around 2 or 3 in the afternoon if anyone wants to join up. just gonna keep it local tho.
Ill be out in an hour or so.

·
635 Posts
ill be out riding... but unfortunately its only to the dealer to have my new mirror put on under warranty, lol

·
635 Posts
my02gsxr1000 said:
I have to ask what could go wrong with a mirror:notworking
Where the mirror base attaches to the bike and it swivels broke. Some sand or something must have gotten in there, and I have to close my mirrors every time to get my bike in my garage space. So over time the to pieces that spin on each other ground down inside. You could look in the little space and see all the metal shavings. So while riding the mirror would close partially on its own from the wind. Enough so i couldnt use it. So i made the dealer replace it for me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Went out yesterday with Wonton for a little bit... brian I took your advise and wore the suit, to break it in a little, went to the pencil and on the second set of run-arounds, KNEEDOWN!!! im pretty exited. i told Chris that im sure my bp was all off b/c i was pretty much just trying to do it by that point. There was too many cagers out. Oh and by the way. the pencil has some really nice, brand spankin new pavement down! there are a big set of white and yellow lines, but the inside lane has a nice line through.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Chriscrct said:
Went out yesterday with Wonton for a little bit... brian I took your advise and wore the suit, to break it in a little, went to the pencil and on the second set of run-arounds, KNEEDOWN!!! im pretty exited. i told Chris that im sure my bp was all off b/c i was pretty much just trying to do it by that point. There was too many cagers out. Oh and by the way. the pencil has some really nice, brand spankin new pavement down! there are a big set of white and yellow lines, but the inside lane has a nice line through.

·
1,560 Posts
Chriscrct said:

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Chriscrct said:
Good to hear bro!
Sunday weather looks good right now too, I won't be back til later in the day though.. Driving to AC last night was crazzzy, never seen so much rain, or hot, black prostitutes at the bar, lollz. Good times..

·
536 Posts
Chriscrct said:
Oh and by the way. the pencil has some really nice, brand spankin new pavement down! there are a big set of white and yellow lines, but the inside lane has a nice line through.
They laid that down last fall, the last time I went down there it was just done and slick as hell, they didn't even put down the lines yet. They made a mess out of the Wantaugh with tar snakes too. Slippery little F_ckers they are when the sun beats on them

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
my02gsxr1000 said:
They laid that down last fall, the last time I went down there it was just done and slick as hell, they didn't even put down the lines yet. They made a mess out of the Wantaugh with tar snakes too. Slippery little F_ckers they are when the sun beats on them
If there is anything I dislike on the roads, it's those tar snakes, they wreck my line, and when they are wet, look out!

S'up Jeremy!
Yeah late night here, nearly 5am..

·
7,611 Posts
Kelevra said:
If there is anything I dislike on the roads, it's those tar snakes, they wreck my line, and when they are wet, look out!

S'up Jeremy!
Yeah late night here, nearly 5am..
must be hard to resist those black transexual prostitues. Been out yet riding?
its been beautiful on the mainland. investigating on what roads to putt together for our ride. So do guys go fast on a ride, or just cruise? some of the roads i wanna hit are a bit rough, but are fun. id hate to be responsible for someone going down cause yhe road was too unfamiliar.

·
536 Posts
When I ride roads I don't know with a group I stay in the back and just cruise the road unless I can see what is coming up but not many roads let you do that. I'm not going to chance just following someone elses line because you really don't know how to set up for the turn.

·
7,611 Posts
my02gsxr1000 said:
When I ride roads I don't know with a group I stay in the back and just cruise the road unless I can see what is coming up but not many roads let you do that. I'm not going to chance just following someone elses line because you really don't know how to set up for the turn.
im the same way. If i know the road, i have no issue, but if im leading a ride, i know im gonna be worrying bout that the whole time, and limit my speed to pace it safely so others wouldnt be too over zealous and kill them selves.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts