Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me & the boys went riding this weekend. We started at the Mira Mesa Starbucks, rode to Telegraph Canyon RD, headed to Julian, then to Borrego Springs, on to Montezuma Valley RD, then back to Starbucks. Took us about 6 hours to go 185 miles.

Map of the Route!

Thats Borrego Springs behind us! :biggrin

Ahhhhhhh! :dropjaw

·
750 Posts
:rant

i cant wait till spring is here, i miss day long rides

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
I'm jealous too! Nice pix, can't wait til it's just a tad warmer here. We've had a really mellow winter so far (here on Long Island) no real snow, and not too cold at all, so I cannot complain!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ronaldo9 said:
6 hours 185 miles :shakehead you should have been half way to San Francisco. That must have been a nice cruise.
We spent a bit of time in Julian enjoying the BBQ ribs at this BBQ shack. I think we spent almost 4.5 hours on the road and stopping at certain places and admiring the view. It was an awesome ride.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would personally just hang at Starbucks all day ....sitting in my leathers of course....reading a novel or tapping away on my laptop, that way everybody knows how cool I am...then do a massive burnout on the way outta there!!

that looks like it was an awsome ride!!!

·
164 Posts
nice pics! since your in sd have you been to palomar lately? how are the conditions, last time i rode there after the fires it was really dirty...fire retardant everywhere.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
in the first pic was the guy on the left leading you guys through the twisties
Looks like a lot of fun. Always fun to go on group rides with a small group of buddies.

·
513 Posts
Very jealous, just digging out of about 15" of snow...Really sucks. Spring is a long ways away.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts