Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got this via email and we aren't sure exactly what this means...Erin was hoping that mel could let her know LOL

---------------------------------------------------------

I love you guys.
Go smack Corey for me and tell him I said "Mel is My valentine bitch"
And he thought I was getting a restraining order ha

Thanks Erin

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha posting customers emails isn't our policy, but this one broke the mold so much we just had to do it LOL

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
We get some funny one's too Corey..... The most popular is:

"I'd like to check the status of my order".............No name, no conformation number, no nothing.and the email address is something that you couldn't tell anyway (Like [email protected] .com) Some say the email is from XXXX XXXXX and gives a name but most don't

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
motomummy said:
hahaha posting customers emails isn't our policy, but this one broke the mold so much we just had to do it LOL

Now your probably going to get slammed with em from the whole board.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i can't believe mel hasn't found this yet LOL we are getting emails about her now...amazing...she's famous

·
1,691 Posts
He sent that in an order?

When it comes to Valentines Day I'm pretty easy... loneliness will do that lol. So it's first come first serve and fuk asked me to be his valentine first. :biggrin

·
115 Posts
Captain Squid said:
We get some funny one's too Corey..... The most popular is:

"I'd like to check the status of my order".............No name, no conformation number, no nothing.and the email address is something that you couldn't tell anyway (Like [email protected] .com) Some say the email is from XXXX XXXXX and gives a name but most don't
You have to reply with something like..." Your order has been filled" The Big Bubba 18 incher is on backorder but The BIG Jim vibrator has been shipped along with the "warm me all over" personal lubricant. We hope you enjoy your order and will ship Big Bubba once we receive it"

This should thoroughly confuse the hell out of the sender!

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
THE SRADIATOR said:
You have to reply with something like..." Your order has been filled" The Big Bubba 18 incher is on backorder but The BIG Jim vibrator has been shipped along with the "warm me all over" personal lubricant. We hope you enjoy your order and will ship Big Bubba once we receive it"

This should thoroughly confuse the hell out of the sender!
It's hard to stay professional about it sometimes

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
We should have a "Look at the email I got today" section for the sponsors to post up anonymously

1 - 20 of 25 Posts