1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Voodoovaj said:
I would LOVE to see him run moto gp for real..just once...
Just like Rossi didn't last in F1, Schmi would not in GP.

He would be destroyed in a race, and yes I know he did well in a test, but that is a totally different thing.

·
meh..buh
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Biga said:
He would be destroyed in a race, and yes I know he did well in a test, but that is a totally different thing.
I think with a little more seat time, he could actually be respectable. A podium first time out with other pros is decent. Granted, they weren't top notch guys, but still. No, I don' expect him to do well, but I'd still love to see it.

·
1,560 Posts
Biga said:
Just like Rossi didn't last in F1, Schmi would not in GP.

when was rossi in F1? i know he was testin with Ferrari back in 06 but don't recall imever doin a race....i know he did some Rally shit though

·
2,452 Posts
he is a all around racer thats for sure

---------------------
rossi did some rally shit and hit a tree

·
1,055 Posts
yeah he is the man even if he isnt the new rossi he still won countless championships in F1 and now wins motorcycle races JUST for fun without any intention or need to do it besides having fun ... go schumi

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
rossi never raced f1, he just did a few tests for ferrari.

as for shumi, he is just sick. i think he would make a great gp racer with some more experience.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
That is awesome. I've always been a fan of his. I think the two types of racing are very different, but rossi and schumi can both do well in either with enough practice. The strategy and basic principles are often the same on how to manipulate the machine and use strategy. Be nice to see the decathalon of racing and have people complete in bikes, cars, rally, etc...all in like 1 week.

·
1,055 Posts
motomummy said:
That is awesome. I've always been a fan of his. I think the two types of racing are very different, but rossi and schumi can both do well in either with enough practice. The strategy and basic principles are often the same on how to manipulate the machine and use strategy. Be nice to see the decathalon of racing and have people complete in bikes, cars, rally, etc...all in like 1 week.
do it all in one day

·
1,560 Posts
motomummy said:
hell yea....

·
Members
5,173 Posts
what the hell add in those high speed go carts as well
. Would love to see a nascar driver get in on it lol (just opening up a can of worms i know hahaha)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts