Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
750 Posts
your the only one:lol too bad your across the pond...

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Biga said:
Do you use snow chains there for summer riding?
Pffffftttt....Like you dont.

You havent seen fast till you seen someone back a bike into a turn on snow chains.

·
151 Posts
today it is esspecially after the -6 mornings we have had last week. it must stay cold though im not done modding, i cant have a day that would tempt me to ride the bike damn it.

·
750 Posts
^^^i think that same thought constantly..."sweet 24 degrees, better go warm the bike up":crash

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Godzuki said:
damn it i knew this would happen i finnally decide to start tear down and whala hey look were going to warm up

this ones for you mother nature:flip
Would it help if I rode by your house a couple times?

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Godzuki said:
damn it i knew this would happen i finnally decide to start tear down and whala hey look were going to warm up

this ones for you mother nature:flip
KWComp said:

·
28 Posts
KWComp said:
if you shoot through kazoo on your way to godzuki's stop by, i'll hook my sled up and you can just pull me. We'll split gas cost. Its like the ultimate car pool.

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Godzuki said:
sure come on by today if you have time id love to see the r1 on the ice non studded
Wouldnt that make it more embarrassing when I pass you?

J4Rowell said:
if you shoot through kazoo on your way to godzuki's stop by, i'll hook my sled up and you can just pull me. We'll split gas cost. Its like the ultimate car pool.
I go through there quite often in the summer on the way to visit some friends that live in Sodus (just south of Benton Harbor)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts