Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some pictures I took, I have humungo (yes I just made that up) sized versions if anyone wants to use one as a desktop or something.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Using a Canon DSLR Rebel XT

The last one is MPD's bike, the other two are some mutual friends', two Hayabusas. All of them are super pimped out of course with just about anything you'd want on a bike.

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Very nice pics. I always enjoy the macro pics that use the really narrow focus range (like the 4th pic) though I have never figured out how to achieve those results.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't really know either. I have a sense of what looks good from my side of the lens but I don't know exactly how all the functions work and exactly what they do. It's another hobby on the back burner because of school. :wait

·
Registered
490 Posts
Captain Squid said:
(color is awesome, but I CRINGE everytime I see/hear someone riding around on carrozzeria's)
me too, why I have Marvic Penta 1's

my buddy Dave wanted red rims and CZ is the only one offering them. the anodizing is already fading on them too and he only had them a week before that pic was taken

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Kelevra said:
Did Carroz clear up that problem?
I don't know if they did or they didn't, all I know is they forever put a bad taste in my mouth for the problems I (and others) were having. I don't care if someone offered to give me a set I wouldn't take them

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Bearing issues, spacer issues and prob more. When I mounted my front wheel up it was offset 3/4 inch to one side. They assured me they sent the right spacers for my bike and then they suggested I make some. WTF, I didn't just spend about $1300 on wheels to have to make spacers. The rear was the same. I got sent 3 spacers and none of them worked. They paid another company to make all of their bearings who apparently sucked and there's tons of pictures of shattered wheel bearings and peices of bearings in someone's hand. not my kind of wheel. Corey hooked it up though and returned them and i've been happy with my marchesini's ever since

Refer to page 4 here for some pics of bearing peices

http://www.sportbikeforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=342895#post342895

·
Registered
490 Posts
Captain Squid said:
Bearing issues, spacer issues and prob more. When I mounted my front wheel up it was offset 3/4 inch to one side. They assured me they sent the right spacers for my bike and then they suggested I make some. WTF, I didn't just spend about $1300 on wheels to have to make spacers. The rear was the same. I got sent 3 spacers and none of them worked. They paid another company to make all of their bearings who apparently sucked and there's tons of pictures of shattered wheel bearings and peices of bearings in someone's hand. not my kind of wheel. Corey hooked it up though and returned them and i've been happy with my marchesini's ever since

Refer to page 4 here for some pics of bearing peices

http://www.sportbikeforum.net/forum/showthread.php?p=342895#post342895
yep all of that plus really crappy anodizing, like I said my buddy Dave's CZ rim were a week old when we went to Daytona and the anodizing was already coming off

my buddy John had a set and went through 3 sets before getting a set that worked (2 anodizing problems, one front bearing disaster) John has since switched to BST carbon rims

1 - 20 of 22 Posts