Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I know this might not be the right place for it, but Its really only relevant to the northeast guys so I posted it here. I know a lot of guys snowboard and I'm hitting up mount snow this weekend for 3 days. Figured Id see if any one from the area would be there also. See if anyone wanted to meet up for some partying on the slopes, and hopefully get together when its warm for some riding also this summer. I definately need some people to ride with over the summer.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool. Is he a long island guy? Or is he from another area around

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah a real local guy... well hopefully he reads this and maybe by chance hell just happen to be at the same mountain this weekend, hahaha

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
I wish I could make it to mount snow this weekend, but i'll be stuck at work both days. I might try to make it to hunter tomorrow depending on how bad the snow storm is around here. I'm a big time skier and snowboarder definitely keep me posted on future trips.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i'll be there this weekend. riding saturday and sunday. pm me your number if you wanna meet up. i have about 7 people heading up there. staying at some hotel a bit off the mountain. riding and drinking. gonna be good times.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
too bad skiwee. Looks to be a good weekend with this storm coming up. Ill def let you know any other times im going up.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what happened Chachzilla, you ever make it up there to board? Conditions were awesome loved it, not to rub it in on the rest of you guys that couldnt get to any mountains, lol Gotta love getting powder dumped the day you get there

·
Registered
84 Posts
yea i made it up there, but i forgot that my phone doesnt get service anywhere on the mountain or near it. so i couldnt call. we hit up mt. snow saturday, and stratton sunday. both were awesome. good conditions, lines werent so bad. in two weeks i'm going back to stratton for the weekend if you wanna meet up.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
chachzilla said:
yea i made it up there, but i forgot that my phone doesnt get service anywhere on the mountain or near it. so i couldnt call. we hit up mt. snow saturday, and stratton sunday. both were awesome. good conditions, lines werent so bad. in two weeks i'm going back to stratton for the weekend if you wanna meet up.
Post pix of the biddies in teh barz...:biggrin

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that sux.. my friend had the same problem with his. glad i got rid of my cingular cause i had service everywhere. Yeah i was surprised there werent much lines. Figrued with the storm friday everyone would be hittin the mountain saturday. If i can get up there when you go, definately. Gotta see if anyone is off to make the trip. Keep me posted on whats up with it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
the stratton trip is off. somehow they screwed up the hotel reservation and my cousin lost it. so for now, thats not happening. i'll keep you posted if things change. let me know if you have anything planned also.

·
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that blows man. Yeah ill keep you up with what i have going on too. If anything it looks like it might just be day bus trips through sundown or the pj ferry. Ill let you know though anyway

1 - 17 of 17 Posts