Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
726 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
yeah the 954s are the shit... those and the erion or arion 929 edition
Yea i had a 929 for my first bike untill i put the motor into a tree then i replaced it with a 954 motor and was abel to get the 954 forks swing arm and faring to fit all that i had left was the tank frame and tail that was 929 it looked good

·
2,462 Posts
nice...

that is a 929 tail...

------------------------------
-------------------------

Hey long bro....

what are you planning to do to the 1100? any up grades?

·
287 Posts
2006Gixxer_Grand said:
Yea i had a 929 for my first bike untill i put the motor into a tree then i replaced it with a 954 motor and was abel to get the 954 forks swing arm and faring to fit all that i had left was the tank frame and tail that was 929 it looked good
the old crazy days haha why cant we just go back ????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
nice...

that is a 929 tail...

------------------------------
-------------------------

Hey long bro....

what are you planning to do to the 1100? any up grades?
got to put the motor back together . had to get some parts and have sience gotten them but while in the process i obtained a busted up 929 that i couldnt resist putting toghther the way i pictured it. now i have a old nighthawk 650 that ive been working on and will be finishing it this summer. the 1100 is a project that i want to make look as close to factory as possible and the parts are hard to find, then they always need to be refinished. so its gonna take some time. but i enjoy it and will get it to look the way i want. ill be sure to post up the pics as soon as i get serious on that project. hey id be happy to show ya all the work im doing on the nighthawk im making progress on that one. its not a 86 gsxr but i like it.

2006Gixxer_Grand said:
and so is mine. the motor ,suspension ,wireing and swingarm are all 954 parts. the pics dont show the lsl top clamp and protaper bars. the headlights are custom and the controls are from a hornet 919. so the mirror mounts will work. done alot of cool stuff to that bike and i get alot of compliments on the road. its fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.