Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is second only to my love for music (the gf is in a completely different category).

I was just curious as to what peoples tastes in music are, and hopefuly people can use this thread when they are looking for something new to listen to...

I kinda listen to a variety of stuff, but Ive always been into punk, hard rock, and hardcore.

bands ive been listenng to fairly recently:
A Wilhelm Scream
Four Year Strong
The Actual
Silent Drive
Bane
With Honor
Say Anything
Thrice
Atreyu

So feel free to share some of your favorite/current fav bands...

·
Members
5,173 Posts
i'm a very passive listener when it comes to music. I just like background noise for the most part, but am not picky as to what it is. As long as it's not opera or some heavy heavy rap gansta shit.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Nirvana, Tool, STP, Pearl Jam, Blindside, Strung Out, Millencollin, Pennywise... Just about any classic rock... Led Zep, Skynard, CCR, Hendrix, Clapton... Steve Miller... the list goes on forever... Those are just the first that come to mind.

·
312 Posts
At the moment..

Soundgarden - Super Unknown
Slayer - Seasons of the Abyss
Sepultura - Arise
Audioslave - Audioslave
Fat freddy's Drop - Based on a true story
Clutch - From Beale St to Oblivion

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
In my truck cd player is a mix right not.

1. Sixx am
2. Disturbed
3. System of a down
4. Toby Keith
5. George Straight
6. Blake Lewis. (American Idol runner up last year)

Just a mix I like everything.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I listen to all sorts of music when I ride.......disturbed, saliva, Chevelle,jimmy eat world, Hoobastank, Linkin park and about a million others

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Hehehehe rock from the 80's

I'll admit i do have an old school song on my mp3 player. BUT it was in one of the judgement day vids (if that helps) It's Jefferson Starship-we built this city :biggrin

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol I think VH1 claimed that to be one of like... the top 5 worst songs of all time... which I dont really agree with lol, there were alot worse

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
It was actually nimber 1
I couldn't believe it. And I remember it like it was yesterday...........I watched the whole Top 100 worst songs of all time. The announcer was finally like "and here it is........THE number 1 worst song of all time" And the screen faded to black and it started....."We built this city......we built this city on rock and roll"
I was pissed and thought it was a tape and my buddies were fvcking with me

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
... thats right it was number one huh... I actually saw it like 3 years ago... but still.

"I dont care who ya are, thats funny right dere."

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
All my buddy know I love that song and give me chit about it. I can't remember how many calls i got.....but it was a LOT

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Yeah the conversations went a little like this

"Hello?"
"Hey, you watching VH1?"
"Yes asshole, I am"
click

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Soundgarden/Audioslave will always be my one of my faves, any of the 90's Grundge bands, boatloads of modern stuff as well, mainly TOOL. I saw them in concert, and couldn't believe the energy, insane!!!
I still listen to a bunch of 80's stuff too, Alternative I think it was called back then, lollz. Led Zep will always be my all time favorite band though..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts