Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inherited this Leo pipe and had to order some hardware to mount it up properly. Since I never took the time to learn Italian I am having problems with the directions. I am not sure that they sent me the right hardware in the first place. The pipe did not have the strap that secures it to the rearset. They sent the strap and the hardware below. Anyone that has this setup can you please advise if I have the correct hardware to bolt this up and if so how. I can mock it up and have the bracket line up ONLY with the original rearset position. But the bolts they provided don't make since in terms of length. Also I have the rearsets in the back position.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
From what the instructions look like, they are saying that the bolt will go through the frame where the bottom rearset bolt goes in and then it wil go through the top hole in the bracket. From what it looks like in your picture you have the bracket mounted in a different location.

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rigged up something. I wanted the stockers back in the rear position. The bolts appeared too long, too much access after the nut was tightened. Anyway I have it back on there using a few different bolts I had laying around. The position is good except as before the top of the can is flush against the frame at one point. I have clearance from the tire and the swingarm but not the frame. I'm just gonna run it and see what happens. I didn't give a crap about the pipe initially but it has grown on me, it has a nice deep sound.

·
Registered
15 Posts
wasnt very fun to put on was it?

it took me longer than expected to put on my Leo Vince oval exhaust. and im' not even sure its on the way its designed to be. it's on-so i dont care anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts