Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAINESE 'Lucky Lady' Jacket

This is the ladies? version of the Lucky jacket for woman who loves to flaunt the emotions of 35 years of Dainese success at no expense to technical features and a cut to the measure of the female body. The special treatment given to the leather creates a worn and faded look; finishing with particular types of wax provides a ?pull up? effect that increases the appearance of wear with every movement. In place of the leather bands used in the Men?s version, painted bands give the racket a more elegant and original aspect here.

*** Order online: Get a free Reflective Dainese Devil Head Sticker in either red or black***

** Register on our website for passwords to access discounts on all non sale items. the sign up is under the log in box.

·
3,677 Posts
Motowheels said:
DAINESE 'Lucky Lady' Jacket

This is the ladies? version of the Lucky jacket for woman who loves to flaunt the emotions of 35 years of Dainese success at no expense to technical features and a cut to the measure of the female body. The special treatment given to the leather creates a worn and faded look; finishing with particular types of wax provides a ?pull up? effect that increases the appearance of wear with every movement. In place of the leather bands used in the Men?s version, painted bands give the racket a more elegant and original aspect here.

*** Order online: Get a free Reflective Dainese Devil Head Sticker in either red or black***

** Register on our website for passwords to access discounts on all non sale items. the sign up is under the log in box.

·
3,306 Posts
I want it toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit i wish i would have known about this before i bought my leather jacket

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Grandevil said:
It's over $500
Yeah if you find Dainese products for cheap you let me know.
I was going to get that Dainese Titanium Jacket that was basically the top half of a suit more or less. It was like 650, but I didn't spend much less on my Rocket Suzuki one.

·
Site Sponsor
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grandevil said:
It's over $500
It is alot less than that...if you register for passwords...

I'm not allowed to post our price ( but someone else here can).

If you register on our website for passwords you get the discounted price....

We did not get as many of these as we would have liked. If you are interested in this jacket and your size is no longer listed, please email [email protected] to see if we can get another one.

-M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts