Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum , Everyone is welcome ..No matter the brand ..., Tell us more , About you , your bikes , Where you ride . Pics always welcomed too ... Don't be shy .....
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm gonna be taking pics with my bike probably this weekend as a boudoir shoot for my husband. I may post 1, if its not too scantily clad. I ride in Maryland primarily, but who knows where my whims may take me. My husband rides a triumph bonneville and has been riding for years. I have ridden an sv650s and a harley sportster.

· Super Moderator
200 Posts
Sorry about your experiance with the hardley ... I had a few of those ... Just not my thing ....,
I've been a diehard Japanese fan since I was younger ... , Mostly Hondas , for streeters , Almost everything else is dirtbike style ....Had , or have . Almost every brand out there .. NOT a fan of ktm or harley ... On your pics , please be discreet , we do have young uns on here too ... , Again , welcome to you and your friends .... B ...

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never had an issue with my harley, but ended up getting rid of it because of a long distance move. I just enjoy riding in general, never been specific to a brand. Well, i guess since this is my 2nd suzuki, then i guess i could say i lean towards that brand most....lol. If i do post any of my pictures, it'll probably be in the R section, but we'll see. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts