Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Vehicle brake
So im trying to sell it but if i cant sell it in time im. Cutting the cat out an flapper. Welding a pipe on an going full send. With block off plates an pc5. Not only am i looking for a used full exhaust im looking an autotune device to finish the job. Also this bike is crazy fun to ride an its starting to feel slow i really want the gsxr 1000 that has a b an c mode. Oh yea what the fuck Suzuki disables c mode after the first 2k miles.. i was riding in it an it flickered off.. never turned back on. What kinda shit is that from factory whata shame. That is all enjoy the beauty of this bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 27539 So im trying to sell it but if i cant sell it in time im. Cutting the cat out an flapper. Welding a pipe on an going full send. With block off plates an pc5. Not only am i looking for a used full exhaust im looking an autotune device to finish the job. Also this bike is crazy fun to ride an its starting to feel slow i really want the gsxr 1000 that has a b an c mode. Oh yea what the fuck Suzuki disables c mode after the first 2k miles.. i was riding in it an it flickered off.. never turned back on. What kinda shit is that from factory whata shame. That is all enjoy the beauty of this bike
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
welcome

1 - 2 of 2 Posts