Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for a new keyboard and mouse as I have have worn out the one I have at my home office.

Post up what you have and if you like it.

So far it looks like I will be after this combo, I have this mouse now and love it, but it's a little worn too. The problem is it's not for sale yet and soon to be released. Are there any other nice keyboards out there that I'm missing?

LINK

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
The MX Revolution is the best mouse on the market IMHO. I have been waiting for Logitech to finally bundle it with a keyboard..I am in!

Oh.....and yeah, I already have the MX Revolution too, about 1.5 yrs old now and going strong.

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Keyboard: Razor Tarantula

http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_21&products_id=40

Specs:
  • Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 keys
  • 32KB Razer Synapse? onboard memory
  • On-The-Fly Sensitivity? profile switching
  • 10 programmable gaming hotkeys
  • 1000Hz Ultrapolling? / 1ms response time
  • Hyperesponse? gaming keytop with fully interchangeable keys
  • Headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
  • Media center keys
  • Two USB ports
  • Gold-plated USB connector
  • Razer Battledock? for add-on accessories
  • Approximate size: 522mm (length) x 220mm (width) x 33mm (height)

Mouse: Razor DeathAdder

http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=43

Specs:
  • 1800dpi Razer Precision? 3G infrared sensor
  • Ergonomic right-handed design
  • 1000Hz Ultrapolling? / 1ms response
  • Five independently programmable Hyperesponse? buttons
  • On-The-Fly Sensitivity? adjustment
  • Always-On? mode
  • Ultra-large non-slip buttons
  • 16-bit ultra-wide data path
  • 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
  • 60?120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
  • Zero-acoustic Ultraslick? Teflon feet
  • Gold-plated USB connector
  • Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
  • Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Ya, I like it. You can do cool stuff like swap out keys to customize it and you can add a light to the top. I am by no means a gaming pro, but it has received great reviews and it does more than I will ever be able to use. It is not the cheapest out there, it is at 99 bucks now, but I have enjoyed my time with it. Gaming in the dark is cool too with both the mouse and keyboard lit up. They deff get style point imo.

·
Registered
324 Posts
RLover said:
I'm searching for a new keyboard and mouse as I have have worn out the one I have at my home office.

Post up what you have and if you like it.

So far it looks like I will be after this combo, I have this mouse now and love it, but it's a little worn too. The problem is it's not for sale yet and soon to be released. Are there any other nice keyboards out there that I'm missing?

LINK

I have this same keyboard/mouse. Only complaint i have, and its a small one. the mouse has 4 little rubber pads on the bottom. They collect gunk and after that the mouse will not slide smooth. Kinda pricey too, i paid $100 i think, but should be cheaper now. Other than that, its a great setup.

·
315 Posts
I just smashed my keyboard into a million peices so i went out and bought a Microsoft comfort 4000 with a laser mouse.
It cost $80 and is way better than the old 5 year old gateway one it replaced.
I like the extra buttons on the keyboard for quick links and the mouse has 4 buttons plus the scroll wheel, set up can be customized.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=057

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
RLover said:
There finally available in stores or at least online... I ended up going through wallmart of all places. They were the cheapest and had it in stock.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8586792

I'll let you all know what I think of it in a week or so when it shows up.
That looks really nice. I like the display on the keyboard, that is a nice feature.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts