Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not seeing all the images now. I can see some, but not all. I can't upload images, either. (I was going to post an image of the results. You can see "place markers" for the missing images if you highlight the Attached Images box.)

The crazy thing is I can see SOME of the images.

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
essvee said:
I'm not seeing all the images now. I can see some, but not all. I can't upload images, either. (I was going to post an image of the results. You can see "place markers" for the missing images if you highlight the Attached Images box.)

It's most likely a slow dns update process by your isp, you can try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. If that still doesn't work then try using the IP address until your isp dns updates.

38.102.33.212/forum/index.php

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
essvee said:

Same here...

I'm not seeing some pictures as well, but I see this message:

"If you are seeing this then your dns has updated and you are on the new server. If there are any issues please let me know. Thank you RLover (R1Lover) "

But other than that, everything seems great. Site is running fast.

·
Registered
30 Posts
RLover said:
if the IP is not working then something is borked on your end, that should work regardless, maybe a firewall?
NO images from the work ISP. I'll do some poking around. Neither Firefox or IE (I shoulda checked with a Mac from home... but I was tired!)

Nothing changed on my firewalls. I can see my other vBulletin forums fine.

edit: I can see some images now

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm working on the attachments now... the attachments are stored outside of the normal folders and it took you guys a while to notice I forgot them lmao

All the other issues from this morning are resolved and was a simple mistake by the backup/restore process.

the attachments are uploading now,

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
essvee said:
NO images from the work ISP. I'll do some poking around. Neither Firefox or IE (I shoulda checked with a Mac from home... but I was tired!)

Nothing changed on my firewalls. I can see my other vBulletin forums fine.

edit: I can see some images now
When you said images I was thinking all images... what you meant was the attachments...

I should have read your post better, I missed you were talking about the attachments and not images.

·
Registered
30 Posts
RLover said:
When you said images I was thinking all images... what you meant was the attachments...

I should have read your post better, I missed you were talking about the attachments and not images.
I could have been more clear too. No worries!

What was throwing me is I could see the images that were "internal" to the message. The "attached" ones were the problem. That's why I was trying to post an image of the error message. That whole "thousand words" thing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts