Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!!!

New to the forums and just figured this would be a great place to start! Very nice place you have here!

I look forward to my stay and learning as much as possible. Some of my hobbies include relaxing, riding, working, and playing COD4! Hopefully I can find some people who like to play, I love that game!
You guys have some really neat smilies too

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts

there are plenty of us here that share your hobbies. I play COD4 along with some other people here. Check out our computers and gaming forum to get some gamer tags.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I saw that section but haven't made it in there yet. I forgot to add that I ride too, nothing too new, just an ol' zx9 (heavy pig)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly i'd like to but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I had an older bike and sold it for a new bike, but some things came up and money had to go elsewhere. I was ready to ride and had a buddy selling a zx9 so I made him an offer of everything I had just to be able to ride and he sold it to me. It's a 98 and I got it for $1600 and it has a pipe, a jet kit and a black windscreen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
nice, so then what brings you to the gsxr forums?
Not that we mind anyone joining regardless of their bike make, just wondering.
It's weird how I found it.........I was doing searches for COD4 forums and I saw a link that had that thread here. i'll have to look for it again cause I started reading it, and then registered so it took me away from the thread. I love playing COD4 and i'm quite good at it. I read that you guys play and would like to join in when the next game gets going

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Meatflap said:
It's weird how I found it.........I was doing searches for COD4 forums and I saw a link that had that thread here. i'll have to look for it again cause I started reading it, and then registered so it took me away from the thread. I love playing COD4 and i'm quite good at it. I read that you guys play and would like to join in when the next game gets going
I heard a funny story about someone with a name like yours on COD4... it was meatfap or meatflap, or something similar I forget. But it's a funny joke around here with one of our other members who also plays COD4.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't played in a good week or so but let me know next time you play. I tried messaging you but I think I have to wait to get a certain number of posts. It's like that on another forum I frequent

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
cool, alright well I'll let you know. I haven't been playing much lately myself but I'll be on sometime this week, and maybe I can get some others to get on as well.

Just keep an eye out in the gaming section.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RLover said:
Welcome to the site... you should be able to message at any time with no restrictions...
Thanks I got it working now. there's no telling what I was doing wrong

SarahJ said:
MeatFlap!!!

p.s. Mphis Style likes taking shots to the face. (In COD4 of course)
Thanks! and um.....ok

1 - 20 of 26 Posts