Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the latest? Can they even pour asphalt and concrete in the winter? They're gonna be a crankin' come Spring..:biggrin

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cfrass66 said:
Ant's right. On the "other board" there is a post that has video footage and pictures showing the asphalt laid down already.
Yeah thanks, I saw that a bit ago, I was just wondering if anyone had any other info..

aaronass said:
http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/

heres a link, check it out. there's tons of photos

and yes, then call pour concrete in the winter ( they have additives )
also blacktop, can be paved in winter you just have to hustle ( the blacktop cools )
Cool, thanks AAron

·
36 Posts
They cannot pour asphalt in the winter. it is to dam cold to deliver it to the site. and most asphalt plants close for the winter.
They can pour concrete in the winter but it is expensive.
1st get all the frost out of the ground w/ ground heaters running for like a week or two then pour concrete and keep it from freezing for a week more ground heaters.
"nothing is impossible it is just expensive" LOL:money:money

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GSXRMyers said:
They cannot pour asphalt in the winter. it is to dam cold to deliver it to the site. and most asphalt plants close for the winter.
1st get all the frost out of the ground w/ ground heaters running for like a week or two then pour concrete and keep it from freezing for a week more ground heaters.
"nothing is impossible it is just expensive" LOL
Sounds like you know your shit!! Great avatar, btw..!

·
Registered
322 Posts
GSXRMyers said:
"nothing is impossible it is just expensive" LOL:money:money
that's pretty funny, my uncle owns his own paving company....and he paves all year round...if you'd like i'll give you his number and you can get an estimate in the winter....:biggrin

oh....not all plants shut down.... bro:thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts