Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend up in Norcal, somewhere near "Roseville" which I don't think is too far from Sacramento. He gave me his zip code "95661"

If I can I am going to head out there next week to visit him, any of you around there?

·
3,313 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Sweet, I'll be riding out there if I come.... what's that place like? Or that general area? A lot to do or what?
City life, but you can allways find twist's to ride on. Let me know if you are gonna come out and depending on work-Go for a ride.
If you want, we could hit the Bay

·
Certified Trackwhore
8,774 Posts
yeah it is... I could do it, but it would be boring alone.
Dude I rode to Phoenix once. My ass was killing me when I got there. You're talking about twice the distance.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NOS-Nelson said:
Dude I rode to Phoenix once. My ass was killing me when I got there. You're talking about twice the distance.
Yeah, I've been known to stay on my bike all day long when other people are ready to call it quits hours before.

How far are you from phx?

·
428 Posts
I'm around an hour from there James. Too bad I don't have my bike up, I would def. have to take you to good ol' Skagg's. Such a great ride:beer

·
2,452 Posts
James you suck.... you should wait until may (first week) i'll be home then

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RLover said:
Dude........... another 30 minutes north and you will be at my house having a cold beer.

I'm about 30-40 minutes from Roseville/sac
damnit... now I really have to think about it...
hmmmmmm

·
Yolo Swaggins
8,942 Posts
Mapquest says Total Estimated Time: 11.0 hours 52 minutesTotal Estimated Distance: 798.05 miles

That's a plethora especially by your lonesome

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RLover said:
I added to my reply too... that's on long drive bro... lol have you ever ridden that far in one trip?

my ass would be killing me...
I haven't covered that distance, but I have been on my bike pretty much all day with the exception for stopping for gas. Most of my friends think I'm weird because we would stop and they would get off and stretch etc... I would just sit on my bike and say "can we go now???"

·
2,452 Posts
I haven't covered that distance, but I have been on my bike pretty much all day with the exception for stopping for gas. Most of my friends think I'm weird because we would stop and they would get off and stretch etc... I would just sit on my bike and say "can we go now???"
so why dont you just wait until i get home, ask these guys their age age and it will tell you they cant ride like us....

why you decide to come out to norCAL? come on just wait 1 month

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Dude i'm like 20 minutes away from there. I know plenty roads around there and we could go into the mountains or SKAGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit me up of p.m. and we'll figure something out. Oakland HURRY UP I have to ride with a member fells weird talking to all of you and never knowing in person..

1 - 20 of 93 Posts