Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone one from norcal? I am in Sacramento when it is not so butt cold we should plan a ride or informal get-together. Don't leave me here by myself. Bueler....Bueler???

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yuba City!!! shoot that right up the highway!!! Yes when it gets sunny we need to ride somewhere!! And San Jose not to far away? Ever been to Skaggs?

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Nate749 said:
Yuba City!!! shoot that right up the highway!!! Yes when it gets sunny we need to ride somewhere!! And San Jose not to far away? Ever been to Skaggs?
Yep, I meet people from sac often at the starbuck's on truxel, then we go for a ride, then go back there to eat dinner or a late lunch near Arco.

It's a plan when it warms up a bit...

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Powder is nice... but tis the season for dirtbikes!!!! And to tell you the truth CA sux right now been raining for almost a week now. Chrylser79 vacaville. My girl lives there so I am there alot. And yes as soon as the sun comes out going to have to plan a gixxer meet.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.