Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone one from norcal? I am in Sacramento when it is not so butt cold we should plan a ride or informal get-together. Don't leave me here by myself. Bueler....Bueler???

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yuba City!!! shoot that right up the highway!!! Yes when it gets sunny we need to ride somewhere!! And San Jose not to far away? Ever been to Skaggs?

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Nate749 said:
Yuba City!!! shoot that right up the highway!!! Yes when it gets sunny we need to ride somewhere!! And San Jose not to far away? Ever been to Skaggs?
Yep, I meet people from sac often at the starbuck's on truxel, then we go for a ride, then go back there to eat dinner or a late lunch near Arco.

It's a plan when it warms up a bit...

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Powder is nice... but tis the season for dirtbikes!!!! And to tell you the truth CA sux right now been raining for almost a week now. Chrylser79 vacaville. My girl lives there so I am there alot. And yes as soon as the sun comes out going to have to plan a gixxer meet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lover said:
We can swing out that way or you can meet us there too, I think it's about the same for you as it is me to get there.
Either or. I've got pleasant valley road right near my backyard. Soon as this friggin rain stops...

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pleasant Valley Road? Where is that preey familiar with vacaville but never heard of that road. Where abouts is it. Not raining today!!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts