Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm going with my dad and my 3 brothers.

i will as always take pictures and post them up.

if anyone would like to meet us, we are going saturday afternoon/ evening.

·
635 Posts
i was supposed to go this morning with pops, but i woke up not feeling too good unfortunately

·
Registered
393 Posts
finally made it to the car show. never again on the weekend. it was fuckin stupid packed. thank god i had my little brother (aka : moosey : 6'6" 330lb) walking in front of me. I would yell from the back of him, "Massive man coming through people"... LOL ...fuckin kid parted the seas like Moses.

Anyway, we hit up stouts before the show which was great.

I was a fan of the new maxima, gtr, ls1 (vette), new camarro. Hyundai had some really nice cars coming out. Looks like they are aiming for the Altima coupe market.

Favorite car of the show....

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jofro6 said:
i was supposed to go this morning with pops, but i woke up not feeling too good unfortunately
Well, you went today though, so it's all good! Me and Gary had a nice ride, but it was a lil cold, but still good to get out!

cfrass66 said:
finally made it to the car show. never again on the weekend. it was fuckin stupid packed. thank god i had my little brother (aka : moosey : 6'6" 330lb) walking in front of me. I would yell from the back of him, "Massive man coming through people"... LOL ...fuckin kid parted the seas like Moses.

I was a fan of the new maxima, gtr, ls1 (vette), new camarro. Hyundai had some really nice cars coming out. Looks like they are aiming for the Altima coupe market.

Sickkkkk ride, Bri. Good thing you had Moosey, aka Moses, lollz... Did you get those little buyguhhs from Stouts? Killa!

·
635 Posts
yeah i did get to go today atleast, even though you guys got a ride in instead. Ill post up some of the pics once i get them loaded on my comp

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
cfrass66 said:

·
Yolo Swaggins
8,942 Posts
cfrass66 said:

Hyundai is also coming out with a car called Genesis or something or that sort, probably saw it there. That think is going to have ride and features or a 50-60k car for they starting under 30...

·
635 Posts
the genesis will be about 300hp and rear wheel drive. I saw it there but i wasnt impressed with the looks really. Looks a lot like the tiburon

·
Yolo Swaggins
8,942 Posts
Actually I recently read a full article on it at work... Some Automotive Engineering magazine... They are saying 345 HP and about 300 Ft Lbs...

From the pic I saw and what you get I think it's going to be a killer deal when it comes to bang for the buck... and the looks have definitely improved over some of the other sedans, IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts