Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight everyone, speakin to Ant yesterday got me thinkin....we had a great time at the MMC holiday get together that i think its time for round 2....i've been workin a lot lately so i need some time to unwind with the peeps. so what u guys think? I'm free Saturdays so lets get a date set!

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kelevra said:
I missed the holiday date, I'd like to meet up as an associate member, hehe.
as long as u bring the chick whos in ur avatar!!!:biggrin

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cfrass66 said:
ok, lets start planing something. I'm going to designate Jared.
aight lets get a vote? Sat the 8th or Sat the 15th?

u wanna do the same thing we did last time? meet up in the city? i'm game for anything....

·
Registered
393 Posts
of what month? March? And this time, lets hit up ESPN Zone or something along those lines. Dave & Busters was like kid central. No bueno.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Avplayer said:
aight lets get a vote? Sat the 8th or Sat the 15th?

u wanna do the same thing we did last time? meet up in the city? i'm game for anything....
Sat. the 8th I'll be in AC, so I can't make that date. I'd be happy with the 15th, but whatever is good for you fellas..

·
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
aight so far Jordan said 3/15 is cool with him....i agree with Brian on D&B being a lil "kiddish" but that didn't bother me

Fukucacheme said:
im with out a doubt down for that ride. pm me and ill blast my cell #. Where in the city do you guys meet and around what time. Just remember it will take me bout 2.5 hrs to get to the city
i think u might of misunderstood, this is jsut a get together for some good food and drinkin. :beerwe're not makin a ride outta this (and besides, what kinda ridin can u do in the city?)

·
536 Posts
I can't make the city meet ups and I'm dealing with some health issues for the next couple of week's. I should be back in shape when the weather gets better for riding if all goes well.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts