Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 92 GSXR1100, im looking for some motor parts, such as, a good cylinder,, a 89 to 90 cylinder head.
The motor blew a few years ago, and i want to bring it back to life!
As for the parts, the head doesn't need valves or anything. Ive got oversized valves to put in! The Cylinder, as long as the holes are borable, is all that matters! Thats it, thanks!

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just dropped everything off at the machine shop today, and to my suprize i was told that they can repair my head!
I brought them a brand new Bandit 1200 head, and they decided, to either repair my damaged head, or use another 89 1100 head i brought. Time and $$$ will tell!
As MPD said this was a stupid bike it has about 175+ at the wheel. and ive got to say, that my Busa is fast as shit, But my 1100 is my BITCH!

Ill let you know if there is any thing else i need!

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill be digging it out of the garage soon, its been sitting for about 3 years now!
The is a 92 1100, heres whats done to it
Motor work,
1216 bigbore
Megacycle cams, 395 by 252, intake and exhaust
Lightend crank
ballanced rods by falicon
Billet clutch basket
Ported and polished head, with 1mm over sized valves
Dyna Ignition
Rs 40 carbs
Chassis
Penske triple clicker rear shock
Gmd compu trac front suspension
92 Yoshi braced 750 arm
PM chicane wheels
6 piston calipers, with custom Ebc Prolite rotors
Theres more, but ill post pics when i get it out!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice!! I had a 91 w/185rwhp back in 92. Fast by Ferracci did all the motor,Chassis and susp work. Had 1 off Ti rods in it,Falicon crank, ect... everything, 5500.00 in motor work.(in '92) It was SICK fast. Equal to the Busa easy. But the Turbo 1100 is quicker than either hands down. Can't wait to see your beast...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts