Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be an easy one for some of you guys. Here in Pa we have these bumper stickers to remind cagers of us motorcyclest. But they have a crusier on the sticker and I was wondering if someone can chop it out and put a sport bike in there.

I tried it with the Nesba logo but it wasn't bold enough so I thought I would ask you guys. Go to this link to see the pic.

http://www.smsa.org/motorcycle_awar.../bumper_stickers/pa_watch_for_motorcycles.php

I would like something I could print off and put on my car. After that have fun with it and do whatever you like put your bike on there or whatever you can think of. Have fun with it and thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Captain Squid said:
Same here......I like the ! in it
Now that I look at it I see the !. I just made it two circles one bigger then the other. I like the ! idea better. lol Good job squid. I was thinking about getting some of them made up and ship them out with the gauges I do but not sure how to go about it. I have a brother in law that used to be able to do that stuff for me but now he doesn't. I guess I could always get gloss paper and print them off myself. Oh well, I just thought it would be a cool way to get the word out about bike safety and Gixxer-Forum.net at the same time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts