Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
1,150 Posts
Those Ford Ute's are SOOOO COOOOOL!! When I lived in NZ my mate had one.
Chevrolet (U.S.) is contemplating bringing back the El Camino using the Holden Ute. Kinda like they did with the GTO. The GTO was so popular that they stopped making it. LOLOLOL!! It will be interesting to see if the El CAmino makes it to market.
Cool Pics mate. How bout some Burn Out pics??

Josh

·
1,150 Posts

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Grandevil said:
What is that?! It's cool as hell. Only available down under? Or is it totally custom from something else?
yeah only from oz and nz, its a ford falcon Xr8 ute, 5.4l quad cam same engine as your mustangs over there.........

·
1,691 Posts

·
1,150 Posts
BLK K8 said:
yeah only from oz and nz, its a ford falcon Xr8 ute, 5.4l quad cam same engine as your mustangs over there.........
The only Mustang here in the states w/ a 5.4 is the Shelby GT 500, which is also supercharged. All the others have the 3 valve 4.6 or the V6.

Josh

Grandevil said:
Hmmm why do I feel like America got screwed!??!

I'm a Ford girl.

Damn Mel your a Tripple Threat...
1. Hot Girl
2. Hot Bike
3. Hot Truck
:yahoo:yahoo

Josh

PS. I have the powertrain & suspension of a Lightning in my 02 150 extended cab. SLEEEEEPER!!

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
chris22 said:
A couple cars i have had in the past few years
This looks almost identicle to a car that I built a few years back.

What year was it? What size wheels did it have on it? Supercharged or turbo?

Mine had 19" BBS wheels, custom intercooler, Koni adjustable shocks lowered 2" front- 2" rear, thicker head gaskets, Greddy turbo, dont remember the brand of blow off valve or the injecters.

·
Registered
99 Posts
slidewayz said:
This looks almost identicle to a car that I built a few years back.

What year was it? What size wheels did it have on it? Supercharged or turbo?

Mine had 19" BBS wheels, custom intercooler, Koni adjustable shocks lowered 2" front- 2" rear, thicker head gaskets, Greddy turbo, dont remember the brand of blow off valve or the injecters.
It was a 2006, it had 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back. It wasnt turboed or anything. I left the motor alone. Just suspension and wheels.

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Grandevil said:
Hmmm why do I feel like America got screwed!??!

I'm a Ford girl.

a hot suzuki riding ford girl, would you like to move to australia and marry me????

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jixxer Josh said:
The only Mustang here in the states w/ a 5.4 is the Shelby GT 500, which is also supercharged. All the others have the 3 valve 4.6 or the V6.

Josh

Damn Mel your a Tripple Threat...
1. Hot Girl
2. Hot Bike
3. Hot Truck
:yahoo:yahoo

Josh

PS. I have the powertrain & suspension of a Lightning in my 02 150 extended cab. SLEEEEEPER!!
speaking of superchargers, i was looking at a vortech kit for the utethe other day, only 5k now..........

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
chris22 said:
It was a 2006, it had 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back. It wasnt turboed or anything. I left the motor alone. Just suspension and wheels.
Mine was an 03 with the performance package and then upgraded

1 - 20 of 35 Posts