Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not from there, I'm on the eastside of Washington. If you looking for rides there's a web site for tri state area pnwriders.com. I hope Mods don't get mad for giving you the site, not intended too. Guys are on there always looking for people to ride with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone gunna do some track days at PIR in the near future? I'm planning on going april and may, and wouldn't mind knowing someone else who is going. I just moved to Hillsboro From CA, so I don't know any riders/racers here. Let me know, thanks

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
luigic81 said:
anyone gunna do some track days at PIR in the near future? I'm planning on going april and may, and wouldn't mind knowing someone else who is going. I just moved to Hillsboro From CA, so I don't know any riders/racers here. Let me know, thanks
to the forum!

·
Registered
148 Posts
luigic81 said:
I did one a couple yrs back at Pacific. Had a great time there. A friend of mine instructs there and his kid also does as well as races there.

·
1 Posts
I am new to this site, just recently started riding again. After a break of over 12 years. Looking forward to a fun time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts