Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So as many of you know i own a 04 zx-10r and there is a current poll over on zx-10r.net about which generation is the most appealing to the eyes. Seeing the poll was on a zx-10r forum it came out a little biased because we all own kawis. Some of us were wondering, and feel it would be a little more opiniated if it were offered to others besides zx-10r owners. So hopefully this can be made a poll to see which zx-10r you guys like the most

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
New is best, at least in this case. Kinda funky looking front though, I could get past that if it was the top performer. Personally like the CBR1K best this year, but I'm a keeping my 07-50.

·
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kelevra said:
New is best, at least in this case. Kinda funky looking front though, I could get past that if it was the top performer. Personally like the CBR1K best this year, but I'm a keeping my 07-50.
ur a mod cant you make this a poll??

·
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RLover said:
Give me the options and I will add a poll, but you could have also when you created the thread... lol
o i have never made a poll before im a newb to it, of course the options are the 3 different generations: 04/05, 06/07, and 08/09

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
04-05 Hands down. the matte colors, especially the silver one, were sick!! Every other generation since then has taken steps back in the looks department, many steps I feel. The designer of the new one should be fired. That is one of the worst front ends on a bike I have ever seen.

Oh course the vomit green color doesn't help much either.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.