Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1,691 Posts
Sounds way to good to be true...and you know what they say about that.

I don't think spending is the problem in America, it's what it's being spent on and the WAY it's spent. We use credit cards too much and rack up debt. It's so easy to get credit cards, then you end up with just a couple with high interest rates and all of a sudden you're struggling to get by.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lover said:
They did this a while back too.... I'm all for money
No kidding. I was hoping it was ok to post it......I know some "political" threads go downhill WAYYYY to fast, but I figured this was ok

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Captain Squid said:
No kidding. I was hoping it was ok to post it......I know some "political" threads go downhill WAYYYY to fast, but I figured this was ok
It's all good as long as people are respectful! so far everyone I see is more then respectful.... I'm sure I'm wrong on this and it will come back to bite me... lol

I just saw they have a limit on the income though...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lover said:
It's all good as long as people are respectful! so far everyone I see is more then respectful.... I'm sure I'm wrong on this and it will come back to bite me... lol

I just saw they have a limit on the income though...
whats the limit on the income? i must of missed it

·
Members
5,173 Posts
I hope this is real. My wife would love to get a check so she can tell me what to do with it. Wait...she won't even do that..i won't even see the check LOL

·
3,306 Posts
yeah i'm a bit skeptical on this....i'll believe it when i have the check!!

but i could DEFINITELY use another $800!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts