Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whats everones opinion on them. I just installed them on my Baby, and took it for a rip. Now mind you i havent riden much this winter so im not used to the awesome power of my bike yet this season. But i swear it seams better.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
They help yes, BUT IMO they are not worth $200 (or however much they are now) There's a much, much cheaper way to have them (less than $25)

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
as i understand them they are not worth the money for the normal rider Track riders trying to get those .02 seconds off their lap time then yes Drag racers trying to make 1 more mile an hour yes but not for some one just trying to cruise around to the local hang outs

·
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats kinda what i figured. And yes corey, you know i already have all that. Just gotta get it tuned on a dyno. thanks for the quick responses. keep em coming

Captain Squid said:
They help yes, BUT IMO they are not worth $200 (or however much they are now) There's a much, much cheaper way to have them (less than $25)
and what is that?

·
151 Posts
yes secretize us all pm me if you will

ohh i dont know either how much they cost but i got one helluva deal on mine hehehe more than the 25 dollar option but ehh lets just say thank ebay and people who miss spell thier auctions thus nobody but me puts in a bid muhahaha

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
If I had alot of money laying around I may do them, But I wouldn't consider it a good bang for your buck mod. It really just depends on if you can peronally justify spending the money on something that may add little to no actual noticeable difference.

·
151 Posts
well i dynoed my bike last year at 154, i then put a 520 conversion -1/+1 with a wave rotor on the back tire(less weight less rotating mass) then the pro stacks, i got 159rwhp. im guessing the stacks added half but realy i dont know if it was the gearing or the lighter chain and sprockets, either way i gained 5 hp and spent under 275 for it all.

thank you fleabay ohh and motomummy for the 520 kit.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
gearing shouldn't add any hp, but just move your powerband around a little. Less weight could add a hp or two, but most of it would have came from the velocity stacks.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Sab666 said:
Me too, whats the secret?? Hope he doesnt mean just cutting down some PVC pipe haha.. because the intake ports need to have a bell shape exponential curve to them.
Nope

Godzuki said:
yes secretize us all pm me if you will

ohh i dont know either how much they cost but i got one helluva deal on mine hehehe more than the 25 dollar option but ehh lets just say thank ebay and people who miss spell thier auctions thus nobody but me puts in a bid muhahaha
That's the best way!!! Mis spell the word everyway you can and you'll find a seller who listed it that way by mistake!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts