Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
speedwasinvolved said:
07 Hayabusa rims will they fix any other GSXR's? Anybody know? Thanks.
You will need the spacers for it to work properly.. but yes it can be done.

I have put Busa wheels on various older (01-03) gixxers before. I used the spacers from the busa.

·
Registered
490 Posts
slidewayz said:
You will need the spacers for it to work properly.. but yes it can be done.

I have put Busa wheels on various older (01-03) gixxers before. I used the spacers from the busa.
that works for the rear rim, the front rim of the busa is wider than the newer gsxr's and wont line up with the brake calipers

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I had found some mint rims on Craigs (of course) and didn't know if I could make them both work for the thou.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
mpdgsxr1000 said:
that works for the rear rim, the front rim of the busa is wider than the newer gsxr's and wont line up with the brake calipers
I put a set of 04 Busa wheels on a 02 GSXR 750 and put a set of 01 Busa wheels on a 02 GSXR 1000 without having any problems of any sort. I just used the spacers off the Busa for the proper fitment in the rear. The fronts had no issues with rubbing or being misaligned.

Have you seen this in person before?

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New twist on the same question. Will GSXR 600/750 rims from a 2001-2005 fit the 06/07? When, if, did the rims change. Got a line on some for cheap, thx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.