Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think the game ships TODAY, and we can pick it up tomorrow....I called EB Games and they told me i can pick it up Wedneday......not Tuesday

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aaronass said:
I think the game ships TODAY, and we can pick it up tomorrow....I called EB Games and they told me i can pick it up Wedneday......not Tuesday
Gamestop told me to pick mine up today after 2.

·
236 Posts
aaronass said:
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop. I just picked my copy of the game. They let you pick it up after 2 pm if you pre-ordered it. Sucks that I gotta work tonight though....

·
Registered
151 Posts
Pedro said:
I pre-ordered mine from Gamestop. I just picked my copy of the game. They let you pick it up after 2 pm if you pre-ordered it. Sucks that I gotta work tonight though....
That suck, i have to wait till tomarrow, but that not long. a few hours. iplay it tomarrow its just another day. i can wait.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The game is no different from the first one. Was a waste of money. Only two people can play a mission online now. There are a few maps from the other game, just slightly revised. The AI is very smart. They yell the same curse words as before. They have better armor on, so they take lots of shots, but all in all, it's the same as the first in terrorist hunt.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Putty said:
The game is no different from the first one. Was a waste of money. Only two people can play a mission online now. There are a few maps from the other game, just slightly revised. The AI is very smart. They yell the same curse words as before. They have better armor on, so they take lots of shots, but all in all, it's the same as the first in terrorist hunt.
well that sucks.
Everyone was telling me how superior this new one would be.

Can two players play co-op on the same xbox? Or is that still the terrorist hunt only thing?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Putty said:
Plastic Cup Politics said:
well that sucks.

Can two players play co-op on the same xbox? Or is that still the terrorist hunt only thing?
so u beat the game already?
dam that was fast if you did.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
well that sucks.

Before on part 1. Me and several friends (4) played each mission to beat the game. Then we started the terrorist hunt maps. Well, now only two people can play a mission online. I jumped on and did a team survival and it was just like the first game. Also no Vegas map on the sumbitch!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Putty said:
Before on part 1. Me and several friends (4) played each mission to beat the game. Then we started the terrorist hunt maps. Well, now only two people can play a mission online. I jumped on and did a team survival and it was just like the first game. Also no Vegas map on the sumbitch!
Ill just rent it when it comes out at blockbuster. the game is paid for so i might just get a diffenent one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts