Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me preface this question by first stating that I'm new to motorcycle ownership and know next to nothing about them.

I bought my first bike last month (2013 M50) and, thanks to YouTube, just changed the front brake fluid this morning. It was the color of sweet tea, so I'm thinking it was the original 9 year old fluid 馃く

Anyway, I was going to change out the rear brake fluid, but for the life of me can't find out where the reservoir is. I've tried googling it and looking around on my bike but to no avail. Does it even have one? If so, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Super Moderator
There are no master cyl. Or fluid on rear brakes .. They are drum and shoe type ... adjustment is on rod .. nut for adjusting ...... M 50 is a Boulevard ... 50 cu. In. Go to Manualslib.com for a PDF version of service manual .....And , Welcome to the forum ...., Not just for Suzuki motorcycles . We don't discriminate . .... Frown upon , maybe ...., LOL...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are no master cyl. Or fluid on rear brakes .. They are drum and shoe type ... adjustment is on rod .. nut for adjusting ...... M 50 is a Boulevard ... 50 cu. In. Go to Manualslib.com for a PDF version of service manual .....And , Welcome to the forum ...., Not just for Suzuki motorcycles . We don't discriminate . .... Frown upon , maybe ...., LOL...
Awesome. Thanks for your help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts